- frank zappa: artisan rs6406
(2014, lp-bootleg, ??, ??)
Recorded October 1968 – May 1969, mastered at Artisan Sound Recorders, Hollywood CA., mid 1969.
Arranged, compiled, edited and produced by FZ, original live recordings engineered by Dick Kunc.
Originally meant to be included in a Mothers box set.
Found / bought by RJ a couple of years ago.
Ripped by RJ and shared on Zappateers.
- wipe out (6/7 december 1968, shrine exposition hall, los angeles)
- east l.a. (14 february 1969, columbia university)
- weasels ripped my flesh (16 february 1969, the ballroom, stratford & 7 february 1969 three image, miami beach, fl)
- kung fu (2 mar 1969, philadelphia arena, phil wenz)
- passalaglia (2 mar 1969, philadelphia arena, phil wenz)
- copenhagen night music (3 october 1968, tivoli gardens, copenhagen)
- help, i'm a rock (25 october 1968, royal albert hall, london)
- chocolate halvah (7 february 1969 three image, miami beach, fl)
- prelude to a sexually aroused gas mask (25 october 1968, royal albert hall, london)
- the cookie jar lecture (13 february 1969, the factory, new york city)
- it must be your breath (30 may 1969, birmmingham town hall)
As you can imagine, the Zappateers seed has found its way to a number of different bootlegs, a more recent one being "Artisan RS6406". 150 copies on clear vinyl.