POSTCARDS FROM PATMOS
56 minutes, 10 tracks
This music was used as pre-show music for The Bunny Boy tour. It is taken from the music that was used in creating the score for The Residents' BUNNY BOY video internet series in 2008.
The music is darkly abstract. Charles Bobuck, composer for The Residents, indulges himself in sonic dissonance, in the very best of ways.
1. The Winged Serpent Repents To The Father
2. Soulless Flies Visit The Graves Of Ancestors
3. Cold Metal Strikes A Soldier's Bible
4. Stained Hands Pass The Silverware
5. I Wish The Remote Could Control Me
6. Fabrics Drape The Unseen God
7. There Is Power In The Chord
8. Silk From Spiders
9. Green Feathers And The Blood Of Circumcision
10. Knees Bent, Toes Painted Orange