Sunday, December 4, 2016

DWALMACAT 667

This week's Dwalmacat radio special focusses on Blutch !!

https://beta.mixcloud.com/Dwalmacat/dwalmacat-667-blutch-special/

  • BLUTCH – Airco in Cuba (-melted)
  • BLUTCH – Stratospheria
  • BLUTCH – Pond of beer
  • BLUTCH – Scratch me
  • BLUTCH – A husband
  • BLUTCH – Zoeftong
  • BLUTCH – Fish coming in from the cold
  • BLUTCH – My baby left me for a building
  • BLUTCH – Out of ear
  • BLUTCH – Galaxy or Carpetland
  • BLUTCH – Heart full of dirt
  • BLUTCH – You I remember
  • BLUTCH – Esmeralda
  • BLUTCH – Free love (for everybody)
  • BLUTCH – Cockroach them babies
  • BLUTCH – Fervet Opus I, act 3
  • BLUTCH – A head between buildings
  • BLUTCH – Towards the end
  • BLUTCH – Teasing the keys
  • BLUTCH – Dat mag dus niet
  • BLUTCH – Klang
  • BLUTCH – No lonely guy


No comments:

Post a Comment