Saturday, June 19, 2021

NOLAN POTTER - QUARANTINE QUOVERS QUOLLECTION

“Good morning from Texas, today I have for you my Quarantine Quovers Quollection: remixed and remastered versions of the four cover songs I've put out since the start of the pandemic as well as three new cover tracks from all over the spectrum of stuff I like to listen to, with cover art by my main muse Julie Wierd.
Donate what you want, every dollar given helps me continue to make music at home and today only Bandcamp is donating their cut to the NAACP legal defense fund in honor of Juneteenth. I'll be taking down the single versions of the covers to clean up my discography a little bit, if you've downloaded those already, just get this instead! It looks cooler in a thumbnail anyways. Happy clicking and good day to you!”

Includes Nolan's version of 'Dog Breath, In The Year Of The Plague'


 

No comments:

Post a Comment