Monday, December 20, 2021

SPINIFEX BEATS THE PLAGUE

  • spinifex: beats the plague
        (2021, cd, nl, trytone)
Last week, I received the latest Spinifex CD, "Spinifex Beats The Plague".
I had heard the digital release, and as I often feel the need to be surrounded by beautiful things, I did not hesitate to order my copy directly from  the Trytone record label. (https://www.trytone.org/)

Cardboard fold-out cover.
Beautiful artwork. (Gonçalo Almeida !)
And 9 breath-taking tracks.

Energetic and quirky.
Love the rhythms and the orchestrated chaos.
Mixed and mastered by Pierre Vervloesem !

  • Tobias Klein - alto sax
  • Bart Maris - trumpet
  • John Dikeman - tenor sax
  • Jasper Stadhouders - guitar
  • Gonçalo Almeida - bass
  • Philipp Moser - drums

Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment