Thursday, December 2, 2021

IF I COULD ONLY BE SURE: THE LIFE OF NOLAN PORTER

If I Could Only Be Sure: The Life Of Nolan Porter
by Patrice "Candy" Zappa

Released 11/27/21

Nolan Porter is one of the most beloved Northern Soul vocalists of all time. "If I Could Only Be Sure," "Keep On Keeping On," "Oh Baby" and "I Like What You Give" are just some of the many songs he recorded that have resounded strongly with generations of music fans worldwide. Curated by his wife Patrice "Candy" Zappa, "If I Could Only Be Sure: The Life Of Nolan Porter" reveals Nolan's accomplishments, struggles, and his completely unexpected and overwhelming success on the Northern Soul circuit and with the group Stone Foundation. Nolan Porter's outstanding service to his fellow man and the music industry cannot be overstated.

https://www.crossfirepublications.com/nolanbook.html?


No comments:

Post a Comment