Sunday, June 13, 2010

HEAVEN AND - BYE AND BYE I'M GOING TO SEE THE KING


"Bye And Bye I'm Going To See The King" is the second Heaven And album. It caught my eye as Ali N. Askin guests on piano.

The album arrived in my mailbox a couple of days ago and made quite an impression. Heaven And plays instrumental, experimental rock, flavoured with classical elements and with jazz.

Heaven And has Tony Buck on drums, Martin Siewert on guitar and electronics, Zeitblom on bass, and Steve Heather on percussion.

"Bye And Bye..." presents six tracks. All of these tracks (except one) are seven minutes plus. It's all about soundscapes: searching and giving room at the same time. The result is a very powerful soundtrack for a fantastic journey.

I love it.

Recommended listening !!

www.staubgold.com

www.myspace.com/heavenand

No comments:

Post a Comment