Friday, June 18, 2010

DE1BERT SPACEMONKEY

a message from de1bert spacemonkey:

ook!

hello human - ook - I come to you via brainthink - ook

I like you - ook!

I am de1bert - monkey from space - ook - I do some acting - I work exclusively in pixelvision - ook -
http://wp.me/pLtqu-5O - ook

my journey to Earth was powered by Heavy Lextricity - ook!

my human - lextrical - has harnessed this power and made it available to other humans -
www.lextrical.bandcamp.com - ook

they can pay what-they-like-or-pay-nothing - such is the spacemonkey way - ook

you must get Heavy Lextricity and tell the other humans - ooook!

also - you eat music beans - ook -
www.magicmusicbeans.co.uk - my human makes fresh every day - ook

over and ook.

1 comment:

  1. ook! My brainthink worked! Humans, follow me at www.twitter.com/de1bert - ook!

    ReplyDelete