Saturday, July 9, 2022

CARL KING - THAT MONSTER SHOW

Early 2019, Carl King started a Kickstarter project to be able to produce a pilot episode for "That Monster Show", an animated series.
Carl King created and wrote "That Monster Show", and he also wrote the music !!
It was animated by Lance Myers, with voices by Joanie Brosas, LeeAnna Vamp, Dan Foster, Laila Berzins, Mark Borchart, Julia Aks and Cole Johnson.


As a backer, I received the Blu-ray with the pilot episode last week.
Quite a story actually. A couple of months ago, I got informed by Belgian Customs that I had to pay import and handling fees for a package from the US. Despite the fact that I paid, they returned the package to sender. Their mistake, they admitted, and they would even refund my fee. But they wouldn't refund the postage costs for the package to be sent again.

Anyway, the complete exercise started again from scratch (thank you, Carl), and I received the Blu-ray last week.


Love the animation and the music is great !
Four versions are to be found on the Blu-ray:
- original pilot episode
- with subtitles
- with Carl King voice over
- with only the music


No comments:

Post a Comment