Monday, March 7, 2022

DWEEZIL ZAPPA UPDATE

A recent message from Dweezil Zappa
(no link yet, so I guess it will only start next week on dweezilzappa.com)

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to let you know that I'm premiering a new weekly series on my website called Audio Docs.

AUDIO DOCUMENTARY SERIES

This series offers a weekly glance into the humble musical fabric of my career. With 6 Episodes finished already, I will be releasing them every Monday at 5pm PST.

In this very casual talk format I share stories about the origins of my songs, sounds, and techniques. I also reminisce about all things music including meeting and working with musicians who've inspired me.

Hosted By Shawn Ratches

Episode One: "My Mother Is A Space Cadet"

Find out how my very first recording session at 12 years old took place and what I learned in the process. How the hell did Edward Van Halen and Donn Landee end up producing it?



No comments:

Post a Comment