Saturday, March 30, 2024

DWEEZIL ZAPPA GEAR UP FOR AUCTION

Dweezil Zappa says:
If you would like to support the upcoming RoxPostrophy tour, this is the way to do it.

Inflation has wreaked havoc in every sector of our lives the last 4 years, including the touring industry. 

I wanted to create a win-win situation by offering some of my favorite guitars for sale as a way to support the tour. 

There's a lot of variety in the items on auction, Guitars, Amps, Pedals, Speakers, Studio Outboard Gear, Cases and more. 

 All of the start up costs for my upcoming tour are out of pocket expenses so I'm working every angle to make sure I can cover the amounts needed for (rehearsals) (band and crew salaries) (bus down payment) (building of guitar rig) (equipment rentals) etc. 

 Have a look at the auction : Dweezil Zappa Gear For Sale.
https://analogr.com/l/dweezil-zappa-artistfirst-collection/65f0a297-125a-4fc5-8e45-5c0d6fb38e86

I'm looking forward to seeing you all out on tour starting August 1st!


No comments:

Post a Comment