- JON: カセット盤
(1999, cd, Japan, oz disc ozd-066)
Uehara Shoko is a mysterious musician. She performs and records as Jon The Dog.
A dog who dreams of being a wolf, and performs in a high-pitch voice, accompanying herself on a pump organ.
A dog who dreams of being a wolf, and performs in a high-pitch voice, accompanying herself on a pump organ.
In 1994, JON released a cassette tape called "Singapore". It included JON's version of FZ's 'Let's Make The Water Turn Black'.
I've not been able to locate a copy of that cassette (yet), but I was happy to find out that it got included in JON's 1999 compilation album entitled "カセット盤" (which translates as "cassette").
I've not been able to locate a copy of that cassette (yet), but I was happy to find out that it got included in JON's 1999 compilation album entitled "カセット盤" (which translates as "cassette").
There's a fascinating interview with JON here:
https://www.shy.center/p/jon-interview
https://www.shy.center/p/jon-interview
And here's Jon, The Dog with 'Sasatteru':

No comments:
Post a Comment