Monday, January 30, 2023

THE GATEKEEPERS - THE GATEKEEPERS

Last December, I mentioned The Gatekeepers, an Alex Wroten project that featured Alan Jenkins, Molly Harvey, The Residents, Morgan Ågren, ...
Track three, ‘Who Are The Gatekeepers?’ uses the melody line of the chorus of FZ’s ‘Who Are The Brain Police?’ throughout the song.

I told you that the album got issued on CD, on black vinyl (in a limited edition of 333 numbered copies), and on blue vinyl (in a limited edition of 100 numbered copies). 

As I just received my blue vinyl copy, numbered 008/333, and as my black vinyl copy has number 107/333, I assume that the vinyl edition is limited to 333 copies, with the first 100 on blue vinyl and the remaining 233 on black vinyl.
(The other option is that my blue vinyl copy has been put in a wrong sleeve...)


No comments:

Post a Comment