Thursday, April 26, 2018

GOV'T MULE - DARK SIDE OF THE MULE

Every once in a while, I buy a Gov't Mule album.
Feel-good-music.
Don't get me wrong, most of the music that I listen to does make me feel good. It's just that Gov't Mule has this laid-back-jam-band feeling that I find very comfortable.

Despite issues with my wysiwyg-HTML-editor (I still use the 2003 version of Frontpage), I'm happy that I got the data into the United Mutations Archives...
"Dark Side Of The Mule" takes the listener back to Halloween 2008 when Gov't Mule performed two sets of great music at the Orpheum Theater in Boston.
The band not only performed some fine original tunes, they also brought some classics from the Pink Floyd catalogue, featuring two of the original Pink Floyd background vocalists !!

The album got released in 2014 to celebrate Gov't Mule's 20th anniversary and it was made available in different editions (CD, LP, 3 CD and the recommeded 3 CD/DVD set).




No comments:

Post a Comment