Tuesday, August 13, 2024

KING GIZZARD & THE LIZARD WIZARD - I'M IN YOUR MIND FUZZ

Another day, another King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard album  :-)

  • King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard: I’m In Your Mind Fuzz
        (2014, cd, --, flightless / castle face) – 2014-10-31
        (2014, lp, --, flightless / castle face / heavenly)
        (2014, download / streaming, --, --)

"I'm In Your Mind Fuzz", album number five for King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, was the band's international breakthrough.
It got released in Australia on Flightless, in the USA on Castle Face, and in Europe on Heavenly records.
Re-releases and various coloured vinyl editions followed.

As the music, for me, this is the typical KG&TLW sound. Raw, but with a psychedelic touch.

The band released a 3D music video on YouTube, but I don't have my 3D glasses at hand, so I'm going for 'Satan Speeds Up', the other official video for this album.

The Bandcamp link for the album:


No comments:

Post a Comment