Saturday, August 24, 2024

BRIDGET HUDSON - FRANK ZAPPA - BIOGRAPHY FOR CURIOUS KIDS

  • bridget hudson: frank zappa - biography for curious kids
        (2024, book, USA, little big giant)
80 pages, pocket format.

Intended for 8 to 12 year olds.
So I don't mind the easy wording, the large font, or the fact that there are only two or three sentences on every page, but I do mind the inaccuracies.
Frank wasn't put in jail because he recorded 'The Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet',...
Buckethead never was in FZ's band...
And then I stopped browsing through the little booklet.

I understand that Little Big Giant is publishing a series of these books, all about different artists, in order to learn you kids to read and to educate them.
And I think that's fine, but they should have their facts checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment