Friday, May 13, 2022

GENE PRITSKER'S 'CLOUD ATLAS SYMPHONY'

Gene Pritsker's 'Cloud Atlas Symphony' has been released !

here's the message from Gene, with the link to give this impressive piece a listen !

Hi folks, After many years (almost 10 after the recording) my full 'Cloud Atlas Symphony' has been released on NEscapes Records. You can hear the full piece on these streaming site: https://songwhip.com/kristjan-jarvi/cloud-atlas-symphony

I hope you enjoy this composition, as well as the 3 additional pieces on the album by Tom Tykwer, Johnny Klimek & Reinhold Heil that I orchestrated.

The symphony is dear to me and I am so excited to share it with you. It is performed and recorded brilliantly,
I am a happy composer :)

- g



Cloud Atlas Symphony
Based on music from the film 'Cloud Atlas’
by Tom Tykwer, Johnny Klimek & Reinhold Heil

As recorded by: MDR Leipzig Radio Symphony,
Kristjan Jarvi - conductor.

Producer: Philip Traugott
Cover Art: Mark Kostabi
Cover Design: Evelyn Koster


1 comment: