Sunday, September 26, 2021

DWEEZIL ZAPPA UPDATE

 a message from Dweezil Zappa to his Reward Music Platform subscribers :

https://www.dweezilzappa.com/songs


Hello Everyone,

I hope you're doing well. This week marks the 1 year anniversary of my website and the Reward Music platform. I really appreciate all of the support you have shared over the years.

Since COVID has taken away my ability to play live shows and tour as I have done in the past, I am focusing on creating music and video content on my website. I have a lot of new things in the works and I'm excited to share them with you. Fun collaborations and interactive stuff will be coming your way.

For those of you who have already subscribed to the SILVER PLAN, I am grateful and I hope you've been enjoying the monthly additions. Many of your subscriptions will be renewing this week and in honor of your support, I've just uploaded a FREE mini-concert gift for you.

  1. Manx Needs Women (Norwegian Wind Ensemble plays with Kurt and Ryan)
  2. Who Are The Brain Police? (Rock Version) {This is the rare Flo and Eddie version}
  3. Who Are The Brain Police? (Freak Out Version) {This includes a postlude story about the song}
  4. Apostrophe (Power Trio) {The guitar is super loud in the mix but I went with it anyway!}
  5. Zomby Woof (Crazy Guitar Solo) This is one of my craziest solos!

 The mixes are all F.O.H. mixes and they have been spiffed up a little in my studio to bring out a little more character and detail. Everything is live without any overdubs.

For those of you who are not yet Silver Subscribers, you too will get all of these songs for FREE the moment you subscribe.

If you would like to purchase the songs a la carte you may feel free to do that.

Thank you for being a part of my community. I really appreciate all of you.
Be well! DZ



No comments:

Post a Comment