Wednesday, April 10, 2024

PROPELLER KUH - THE QUIRKIEST OF QUIRK

According to Bandcamp, Propeller Kuh resides in Portugal. 
There's not much known about Propeller Kuh, except maybe that he's influenced by the music of Frank Zappa which resulted in a couple of references on some of his albums (and a contribution to one of Z.E.R.O.'s projects).

If this sparks your interest, do check out his 2019 "Grumpy La Vie" album.

More recently, Propeller Kuh released "The Quirkiest Of Quirk" which is sort of a compilation.

It's fun. It's adventurous.
It's recommended listening !

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, actually I live in Vienna, Austria.
    I have forgotten why I chose Vila do Pispo as residence.
    My real name is Hermann Schindler and I studied Graphic Design at the University for Applied Arts and worked 25 years at Saatchi & Saatchi’s, followed by 14 years as teacher for kids and students at the School for Commubnication Design.
    I worked as graphic designer, composer, writer and handworker.
    Now I am retired and live with a cat in a garden.

    ReplyDelete