Friday, December 25, 2015

ED PALERMO'S 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAYS 7, 8 AND 9


Ed Palermo Big Band - Dominick the Donkey
featuring Mike James on vocals. written by Lou Monte, arranged by Ed Palermo. From the 2015 EP, "It's an Ed Palermo Christmas! God Bless Us, Everyone!"


-
Ed Palermo Big Band - Little Drummer Boy 2015

-
Ed Palermo Big Band - What Child Is This? 2015
A little background before I give you my next "gift":
Today's tune and yesterday's tune were recorded a few years ago for a VERY unofficial album of Christmas music that I only gave out to family members. Most of the songs were carols that I arranged and featured the voices of nieces and nephews, etc.
"Little Drummer Boy" from yesterday and "What Child Is This?" today are from that album.
"Little Drummer Boy" featured my nephew Kevin Palermo who is the son of my brother John. It also featured John's other son, Ryan on snare drum.
"What Child Is This?" features the beautiful vocal of John's wife, Judy. And that is John playing those soulful guitar parts.
So, without any further ado,


No comments:

Post a Comment