Monday, November 1, 2010

INFRASTEFF

Halloween?
Well, at first I wanted to listen to a Zappa Halloween show, but then I decided that I'd have a go at Infra Steff's Red Devil Band.

Stefan Signer, also known as InfraSteff, is a Swiss musician, composer and producer. If you're into the music of Frank Zappa, you should really try to find some of InfraSteff's material.

Thanks to Gerard Wissink, I recently got hold of Infra Steff's "I'm Alive".
Gerard is selling a lot of his vinyl and has a lot of interesting Zappa related material for sale. If you want to get in contact with him, send me an e-mail and I'll forward you Gerard's e-mail address.

Anyway, listening to InfraSteff, I added pictures and data to InfraSteff's entry at the United Mutations archives.
As far as I know, this is the complete InfraSteff discography.
If you have additional info (like the title of the 1974 compilation that includes the Red Devil Band), please let me know.






1 comment:

  1. Can you upload one of these albums? Maybe at a low bitrate?
    Otherwise, this music is completely unavailable.

    ReplyDelete