Saturday, October 28, 2023

PRINCE & THE NEW POWER GENERATION - DIAMONDS AND PEARLS DELUXE EDITION

  • prince & the new power generation: diamonds and pearls deluxe edition
        (2023, 7cd+bu-ray, --, warner records)
The re-issue of Prince's 1991 "Diamonds And Pearls" album comes in different shapes.
I went for the 7 CD / blu-ra set, and I this 12" box set does look pretty impressive.
The box houses two books. One is a gigantic hardcover picture book (that also includes the blu-ray), the second folds open to show the 7 CD's, nicely distributed, in pockets. Each album in a separate album cover.

The book looks fine and I'm sure I'll browse through it later, but I went straight for the audio CD's.

A remastered version of "Diamonds And Pearls". The sound is great.


Single Mixes and Edits. Party time.


-
-
Three CD's with material from the vault. Amazing.

-
"Live At Glam Slam, 1992". In concert. Amazing...


No comments:

Post a Comment