The Arf Society not only organises the Zappanale festival. They also produce a little fanzine for its members.
Vol.88 got published a bit over a month ago. There's always lots of pictures, plus a bunch of reviews, articles and info in general. For the biggest part in German.
the arf-dossier no.88 - 2016/06
- the arf side of life by carsten ahrens
- the hot platters heaven from the arf office
- the rare pictures gallery
- the fine but unauthorized cd kaleidoscope by peter görs
- news from belgium - live from United Mutations
- the vinyl bootleg releases
- back in time, vol.V : the mothers 1967
- ullis ecke