Sunday, August 30, 2026

PAUL ROLAND - LIVE AT RAINDOGS HOUSE

  • Paul Roland: Live At Raindogs House
        (2025, cd, --, dark companion records up 014)

A little while ago, I mentioned "Light Of The World", the fine collaboration between Astral Magic and Paul Roland.
Thanks to a couple of digital downloads I received, I'm happy to dive into Paul Roland's discography.

Last year, Paul Roland And His Rockin Teenage Combo (yes, that's what it actually says on his bandcamp page) released a very first official live album. It's Paul Roland's 40th album !!

Cut straight to tape, this album delivers raw, punchy, and entirely authentic rock 'n' roll.
Zero overdubs, technical wizardry, or studio polish.

Next to Paul Roland (guitar & vocals), the band featured Christian Castelletti (guitar), Annie Barbazza (bass & vocals) and Alex Canella (drums).

Lovely !
Definitely worth exploring !

-- info: Danny Mathys

No comments:

Post a Comment