- Tu-Ner: Rendezvous Rodeo
(2026, download / streaming, --, bandcamp)
(2026, cd, USA, 7d media)
Tu-Ner’s Rendezvous Rodeo is a splendid example of hyper-disciplined avant-garde rock, capturing a high-wire live performance that blurs the line between tight structural math rock and raw, unpredictable improvisation.
Released on 7d Media, this third album from the power-trio - featuring King Crimson veterans Pat Mastelotto (drums) and Trey Gunn (Warr guitar) alongside Markus Reuter (Touch Guitar) - was recorded completely live in a single night at The Stone Church in Brattleboro, Vermont, on August 25, 2025.
I'm very happy with the download that I received over here at the United Mutations headquarters as this record delivers the exact kind of dense, boundary-pushing complexity we thrive on.
That's exactly why "Rendezvous Rodeo" demands your immediate attention.
I'm very happy with the download that I received over here at the United Mutations headquarters as this record delivers the exact kind of dense, boundary-pushing complexity we thrive on.
That's exactly why "Rendezvous Rodeo" demands your immediate attention.
-- info: Harald Haering

No comments:
Post a Comment