Friday, November 11, 2011

KIRA SMALL & BRYAN BELLER - LIVE AT THE WHITE HOUSE



"Live At The White House" caught Kira Small and (husband) Bryan Beller on tour in 2010, live at the 'Timucua White House' in Orlando, Florida.
I'm listenening to the album for the first time as I'm typing this. Haven't even listened to the entire record yet, as I'm only half way, but I can already tell you that it's worth a listen.
Kira is a great songwriter. She has a beautiful, soulful voice (and when I say 'soulful' I really mean 'soulful') and plays some great keyboards. Bryan, as you should know, is a fabulous bass player. He adds some great music and plays some excellent fuzz bass solos (and John Patitucci 's 'Backwoods' for solo bass guitar !!).
Together, Kira Small and Bryan Beller make up a great duo. They have fun and play some great music.


Fans of funky R&B and soul music should really check it out.



http://kirasmall.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment