Sunday, May 26, 2024

NEW RELEASE BY NICK DIDKOVSKY

Nick Didkovsky just released "Profane Riddles".
Out on CD and on Bandcamp.

Nick adds: “Very proud of how this record came out. I hope you'll find 31 uninterrupted minutes to float away with it. Also wildly happy how great the art printed ...
I was worried about all the fine details in the 12 page booklet. So much of it has to do with precision and shifting details; and it's just amazing to me how beautifully this was rendered.
Rock on (digitally or tangibly)!”

"Nine enigmatically embroidered pieces for electric guitar. Stop the world for 31 minutes. Lie down and listen without interruption."

 

Beautiful.
And as a nice coincidence, I just got a reminder on Facebook that it has been eleven years since I saw Doctor Nerve in Heerlen, NL, during their Yuripean tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment