Wednesday, November 30, 2016

VARIOUS ARTISTS - ROMANTIC WARRIORS III SPECIAL FEATURES DVD


I already told you that my weekend was great. It kicked off with a fabulous concert by the Sun Ra Arkestra, and it continued with another excellent edition of the Mosae Zappa festival (thanks again, Tim. Thanks again, Chantal).
It was at this very festival, right after the amazing concert of The Wrong Object, that I bought this DVD : "Romantic Warriors III Special Features DVD". It features Soft Machine Legacy, Dave Sinclair, Forgas Bandphenomena, The Muffins, Glass, and last but not least, the inimitable Wrong Object.
The DVD presents three tracks by The Wrong Object and if I'm not mistaken, all three (or at least two) were performed during the Mosea Festival concert as well. Great stuff, and there's a  lot of bands and music that I'm not familiar with on this DVD. Always worth investigating.


No comments:

Post a Comment