Friday, July 19, 2013

TRIGGERFINGER - FADERS UP 2 - LIVE IN AMSTERDAM

"Faders Up 2 - Live In Amsterdam" got released a bit over a year ago, early 2012.
The first disc of this 2 CD-set got recorded live in concert in Amsterdam, november 2011. The second disc collects various studio session, from the 'De Wereld Draait Door' tv-show to Dutch 3FM radio.

Raw, unpolished and loud, but with fabulous vocals and superb musicianship.
Those who have seen the band on stage, know what I mean.

Triggerfinger played at last year's Zappanale, with a setlist that came very close to the "Faders Up 2" album.

Here's the Zappale setlist:
  • I'm Coming For You
  • On My Knees
  • Short Term Memory Love
  • Cherry
  • Let It Ride
  • My Baby's Got A Gun
  • All This Dancin' Around
  • drum solo
  • First Taste
  • Is It?
  • Scream
  • I Follow Rivers
  • Man Down
I liked the Zappanale concert a lot. I like this album a lot as wel.
Here's a couple of Luuk's videos (from Zappanale). Watch it full screen and play it loud !!







No comments:

Post a Comment