Saturday, July 7, 2012

A MESSAGE FROM ED PALERMO

Hi, everybody!

Okay, we have THREE events over the next month.

1. FRIDAY, JULY 13-ED PALERMO BIG BAND PLAYS ZAPPA AT THE FALCON in MARLBORO, NY
I absolutely LOVE this club. An incredibly beautiful vibe with amazing food. And it's FREE. The whole night! There is a donation box. That's how the band gets paid.
http://www.liveatthefalcon.com/
845-236-7970

2. SUNDAY, JULY 29-EDDY'S CHEMISTRY SET PLAYS ZAPPA AT LUNA STAGE COMPANY in WEST ORANGE, NJ
The debut of my new "Little Big Band"!! This band puts the focal point on my band's newest member, electric violinist, Katie Jacoby. The band is made up of 9 members of the EPBB, including 3 horn players. The Luna website does not have the event listed as yet, but below is the site address:
http://www.lunastage.org/
Luna phone-973-395-5551

3. FRIDAY, AUGUST 3-EDDY'S CHEMISTRY SET PLAYS ZAPPA AT BELLEAYRE MUSIC FESTIVAL in BELLEAYER, NY
Another chance to catch our new small Zappa band. (The site does not bill us as "Eddy's Chemistry Set". I came up with the name after they posted the site info).
http://www.belleayremusic.org/music-festival-concerts.php
phone: 845-254-5600 ext. 1344
This is a gorgeous venue that hosts an annual summer jazz fest. I am honored to be asked to play it this year.

I hope I didn't leave anything out. All info for the new smaller band will be up on my site very soon. Meanwhile, I hope to see a lot of you at the Falcon, Friday, July 13. I have an incredible new show all set.

Thanks!!

-- ed

No comments:

Post a Comment