Friday, June 22, 2012

ANDRE CHOLMONDELEY

a message from Andre Cholmondeley

Andre Cholmondeley Solo - Guitar, Vocals and Electronics - June 2012


June 2012 Music Update

Summer Greetings! It's officially here...I hope June has been great for you. I'm recently back from a very cool, 2-month tour in the USA and Canada with the one and only Greg Lake (King Crimson/ELP).

We head back out (Europe/Mideast) in November/December. Right now I'm getting some rest (kind of) and recording & playing a LOT of music locally. I'm rehearsing with three projects and planning two others, plus also doing some music-biz work from home, all here in the amazing mountains of Asheville NC.

Leaving right now to hit the road briefly - I'll be working at the FINAL Nearfest Prog Rock Festival in Bethlehem PA. Once again teching for John Wetton, he's doing the "UK 2012 Tour" with Eddie Jobson, Gary Husband and Alex Macachek. Check youTube if you can't make it, John, Eddie and Terry Bozzio also recently did their first reunion shows in 30+ yrs

I'm also up North to do play at THE SAINT in Asbury Park NJ on Monday June 25 , and also record a CD with Mike Haleta in Red Bank NJ.

On Thursday June 28 in Baltimore MD. at THE WINDUP SPACE - I'll also be part of a night of diverse electronic music performance, part of a series

MON JUNE 25 - THE SAINT - ASBURY PARK NJ

I'll be doing a couple SONGS...original, and covers..and some instrumental music, some acoustic, some electronic soundscapes. I'll be joined by my old buddy and musical cohort since 1983 Bob Ramos. We'll also be joined by good friends Jon Francis & Mike Haleta , who will do sets before and after me.

Andre Cholmondeley And Friends: 7:30 - 10:30

7:300 doors and Jon Francis
8:30 Andre  Cholmondeley with Bob Ramos
9:30 Michael Haleta
$8.00
THE SAINT 601 Main St 07712 http://www.thesaintnj.com/



THU JUNE 28 - THE WINDUP SPACE - BALTIMORE MD

I'll be doing a 1/2 hour set at 10:00pm of electronic, synth-based music as part of a very cool series that goes on every couple months here in Baltimore.

Baltimore Electronic Music 2012 Summerfest Concert $5.00
10:00pm - 10:30pm: Andre Cholmondeley - Solo Electronics
12 W. North Avenue 21201 www.thewindupspace.com

EVENT PAGE: http://sites.google.com/site/baltimoresdiygroup/Home/group-shows/baltimore-electronic-music-2012-summerfest-concert

More info always at my site: http://www.guitartour.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment