Friday, September 6, 2024

STEVE VAI GUITAR BOOK

Steve Vai:
I was approached by Rufus Publications back in 2019 with an interest to create a high end and compelling book of 100 of my most unique and used guitars. I knew there was only one guy that could do this job most effectively and that was Michael Mesker, who was eager to do it. There isn’t anyone who knows the history of my guitars, nor has the artistic overview of photography and forensic attention to detail as he does. Mike spent 5 years compiling this book and photographing the guitars with a quality technique that will blow your mind. He scoured the globe to find many of these guitars, as I had given many away or sold them through the years, but he tracked them down and got the necessary shots. The results are stunning and the book is a masterpiece. I didn’t realize how diverse, eclectic and innovative my guitar collection was until I saw this book. Besides the documenting of various models, this book is the penultimate definitive word on the history of the Jem and the guitars that were part of its evolution. It’s magnificent and I’m blown away.
Pre-order your copy here: https://www.rufuspublications.com/rufusbooks/vai/

Check those prices...
The 'ultra ediition' comes with a guitar...


No comments:

Post a Comment