Friday, July 1, 2022

HÄNDL PLAYS ZAPPA

Fred Händl announced another Frank Zappa tribute album.

Fred added:

My goal is to complete the album in December of this year. I am aiming for that, but please be patient if it’s going to take a little longer. I want to conclude this year with this album, but I also want it to be exactly as I had imagined it. Should it take longer, please know that that will be because I want to release something good, over releasing something fast. Rest assured in knowing that I ALSO want to make the deadline ! 🙂

For this album, I have chosen 17 tracks that I have not recorded and/or released before, and 2 tracks that I will re-record for the album. Those are Strictly Genteel and Absolutely Free.

As I will be funding this project myself beforehand, I have decided to go pre-order on this one.

I will be producing 100 copies now, and after those are sold, I will concentrate and go on to a new project.



No comments:

Post a Comment