Saturday, August 22, 2020

SNARKY PUPPY TO RELEASE REMIXED AND REMASTERED VERSION OF "TELL YOUR FRIENDS"

 TELL YOUR FRIENDS (REMIXED & REMASTERED), AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE SEPTEMBER 25TH

Bob Lanzetti - "Anomynous" was the first tune I wrote upon moving to NY in 2006. It was written entirely on piano and was an experiment to see if I could write something solely by ear. Meaning the chords don’t really relate to each other logically in any sort of traditional sense. I just moved from one sound to another intervallically until I found what sounded “right” to me.

Today, we released Bob's tune "Anomynous" on all digital platforms for the first time. Enjoy the remixed and remastered live-in studio version that was recorded 10 years ago.


"Tell Your Friends, Remixed and Remastered" is available for pre-order at the Snarky Puppy webshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment