The Philadelphia Halloween performance of the Sun Ra Arkestra Directed by Marshall Allen on October 31, 2015 at Johnny Brenda's is completely sold out. But, a Halloween celebration (with costumes encouraged) has been added for October 30, 2015 at the Liv Nightclub in Washington, D.C. Also, the band will be making its inaugural visitations to Lovin' Cup in Rochester, NY on November 5, 2015, to the Music Box Supper Club in Cleveland, OH on November 6, 2015, to The Saturn in Sun Ra's earthbound arrival city of Birmingham, AL on February 19, 2016, and to the Ritz Theater in Jacksonville, FL on February 20, 2016.
The current concert itinerary of the Sun Ra Arkestra Directed by Marshall Allen is:
- October 30, 2015 - Liv Nightclub, 2001 11th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. Show at 8:00 pm.
- October 31, 2015 - Johnny Brenda's, 1201 N. Frankford Ave., Philadelphia, PA. Show at 8:00 pm completely SOLD OUT.
- November 5, 2015 - Lovin' Cup, 300 Park Point Drive, Suite #101, Rochester, NY. Show at 8:30 pm.
- November 6, 2015 - Music Box Supper Club, 1148 Main Ave., Cleveland, OH. Show at 8:00 pm.
- November 7, 2015 - Private Function, Cleveland, OH.
- February 19, 2016 - The Saturn, 200 41st St. South, Birmingham, AL. Doors at 8:00 pm with Show at 9:00 pm.
- February 20, 2016 - Ritz Theater, 829 N. Davis Street, Jacksonville, FL. Show at 8:00 pm.
For additional details on all of the above appearances, please click on the "Tourdates" tab of the Sun Ra Arkestra website and then click on the weblinks for the applicable concert date. Booking information for the Sun Ra Arkestra Directed by Marshall Allen is available by clicking on the "Info" tab of the Sun Ra Arkestra website, which is located at: