Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BEARDFISH - THE VOID




The magician looked into the future and saw nothing but the past repeating itself.
With caution, he turned his eyes to the present and found himself staring into a void.
He disappeared in the dark.
Time passed, and one day he returned, with a vision.
Once he talked to the first stranger he met, it was clear that in his absence nothing had changed, but him...
 
The latest Beardfish album is entitled "The Void", and it's great.
I first encountered Beardfish at Zappanale in 2010, and I've been a fan ever since.
I've enjoyed each of their releases, but this here number seven, "The Void", hits all the right buttons.
It's prog rock, Jim, but not as we know it.
I really like this.

If you catch me headbanging, chances are good that I'm listening to the latest Beardfish album.





No comments:

Post a Comment