After 8 years of being the artistic director at the NTT (dutch theater group from Groningen), Ola Maffalani will be succeeded by Guy Weizman.
To celebrate the 8 years with Ola, the NTT will perform highlights from the previous seasons.
One of these highlights was "Some Yo Yo Stuff", a play by Ko van den Bosch, performed by actor and singer Frank Lammers and a selection of Dutch musicians.
Originally performed in Groningen in 2010 and later in Amsterdam, in Eindhoven and at the Lowlands Festival.
The musicians :
- Wouter Planteijdt - guitar (Sjako, Corrie en de Brokken)
- Dolf Planteijdt - bass (Morzel Pronk)
- Joost Buis - trombone, lap steel, harmonica (Astronotes, Corrie en de Brokken, Vanbinsbergen Playstation)
- René 'Tres Manos' van Barneveld - guitar (Urban Dance Squad)
- Richard Hijerman - drums (Morzel Pronk, Sjako)
This new performance will take place on :
December 5, 2016, at the Stadsschouwburg in Groningen NL.
And there will also be a concert at De Effenaar in Eindhoven, NL on December 4.