Sunday, December 12, 2010

ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA AT THE ROUNDHOUSE

Remember the Dweezil Zappa Plays Zappa concert that was part of The Roundhouse Zappa celebration last month?
Well, there's a video recording of the entire DZPZ show up at Dime right now. The video comes from at least three sources, and the audio is from a very fine audience recording as well.

An incredible puzzle. And it looks great.
I just browsed through the first part of the show, and it's great.
I had heard the audience audio, and I had seen bits of the Roundhouse Video Broadcast, but this tops it all.
Excellent!! Thank you guys!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=334883

I can only hope that the ZFT considers releasing this concert. I can imagine that the low resolution Roundhouse Video Broadcast also exists in a higher quality?!?
Now THAT would be something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment